Maybe he deserves better?

Alright, I have always had a lot of insecurities about myself. Today with my boyfriend, I was confident to wear a tank top and it showed my arms (I hate how they look) I am a bigger girl, but I exercise frequently and trying to adapt a healthy eating lifestyle. But the weight doesn't seem to be coming off as fast as I expected (not the point). But I feel like maybe he deserves better than me, I am literally chubby as fuck, or plump fat whatever you wanna call it. He said he loves how short I am (he's 6'3 and I am 5ft). He said I looked good today which made my heart melt, cause this was the day I wore the tank. I was soo happy he finds me attractive. He makes me happy, but I am thinking maybe he deserves a hot chick with a banging body..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's your job to decide whether you're good enough for him. That's up to him and obviously he thinks you are since he's with you. I think you should just accept that, stop putting yourself down, and enjoy your relationship with him.

He seems to be happy with your body and there's a lot more to a relationship than just physical appearance anyway. He obviously likes the total package he gets with you. This is a good thing and I think you you should try really hard to be happy about it. There are probably other women that would like to be with him, but he wants to be with you. I'll say this again. THIS IS A GOOD THING and something to be happy about. Don't try to make it bad.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Ughh, please don't say this to him. Whenever I heard this line from a girl I knew at the same time I felt the incredible urge to slap her and at the same time get into her head how wrong she is.

If you want your boyfriend to have a chick with a banging body then crank up that HIIT and starve yourself beyond death.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it doesnot depend on how you looks but loves depends on your understanding and your inner beauty

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys like bigger girls.. 😊

0|0
    0|0
    • I honestly don't believe that. But maybe!

• I do, some chubby girl can be very cute. Not obese tho, just slightly overweight.

Recommended myTakes