Why do men always tell me to settle down and find someone to fall in love with?

Most of the time it’s men I know personally. They know how anti relationship I am. I’m not into commitment and the reasons behind it. They try and tell me how relationships and love is great. I disagree

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I have same problem with couple of my friends. Thing is I've never moved pass infatuation and that usually does out as soon as I get to really know the girl, once I wasted eight months just to figure this out. Although I'm not sure why guys do this, maybe they think you need to be married to live a happy life? I think depending on a woman for happiness is the quickest way to sadness and depression. So don't take their advice and rush to get a chick, it'll probably do more harm than good.