If a guy tells you he loves you, but can’t be in a relationship right now because he is unsure of his future, do you say goodbye or wait?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• I love you - to let you down slowly...

But - (i dont love you) once the but is put in place... the I love you doesn't count...

can't be in a relationship right now...
    can't be in a relatoisniop with you right now... (thats what he really means)

when a man truly loves you, he will do anyting for you. Historically, men have 'moved" mountains for love...
    my boyfriend. was in love wiht another woman... i made him leave her (she never love him for 11 years. ... only saw him as her "gay" friend)...
    now that he is no longer into her... he is doing anything to make me happy...
    he doens't have a steady job, he makes sure to take me to a nice restuarnat when he takes me out...

or he can say, i have no steady income and i need to work on getting a better job, i can't be in a relationship right now since I dont really have the money to go on dates... he didn't say that to me...

he can also say, since he was so stuck on that woman for 11 years. and need for soul searching time and should not be dating me... he said things along that line... but at the end, he made sure i am taking care of... thats love my dear...

move on from him... sorry didn' work out... at lease he didn't cheat on you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bounce, move as quick as possible. I said the same words to a lot of girls so I know what they mean.