Should I consider dating a guy that looks like my ex?

I have been going on dates with more than one person trying to find a decent relationship recently I have met and had Pleasant conversations with a man

We really seem to get along but one of my friends had to point out that he looks exactly like my ex boyfriend who I have broken up with mutually and still stay on good terms as friends

A lot of my friends are telling me not to because of the fact he looks like my ex and just for that reason alone I however am not sure because I don't pay attention to how people look it's how they interact with me that makes me attracted to them

What do I do

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The important is how you feel to that guy so why would you bother listen to them? At least you are able to move on and have a good relationship as a friend of your ex right?

0|0
    0|0
    • Right, but they say I shouldn't be with guy that looks like my ex because I might "project that romantic feeling

• Show All
    • You're welcome! 😊

• Yes go for it. If you like him and he likes you. And it won't go unnoticed by your ex

0|0
    0|0
  • Every person is different.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know, I just don't know if I should give him a chance or not because he looks like him

Recommended myTakes