Should I consider dating a guy that looks like my ex?

I have been going on dates with more than one person trying to find a decent relationship recently I have met and had Pleasant conversations with a man

We really seem to get along but one of my friends had to point out that he looks exactly like my ex boyfriend who I have broken up with mutually and still stay on good terms as friends

A lot of my friends are telling me not to because of the fact he looks like my ex and just for that reason alone I however am not sure because I don't pay attention to how people look it's how they interact with me that makes me attracted to them

What do I do

12