If you were dating someone and they offended your mother, would you keep dating them?

Knowingly upset your mother, and then didn’t change behavior even after being corrected.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They gotta be willing to accept you fully, and "you" comes with your family too. If they can't put up with them in a respectable way, they don't need to be a part of your life. Your family will love you and everything "you" comes with til the day they pass, you don't want the last person to love you til th day /you/ die to be someone who doesn't love the whole "you".

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• My mom is dead but if she were alive I wouldn't care at all cause I hate my mom so much

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes if I felt they did purposely to be an asshole. Talk shit and degrade me all you want to but don't do that to my mom. That's classless.

0|0
    0|0
    • He pretended to not know what he did. But I told him to give my family space as they were upset about something he did, and he did not.

• I am not a fan of my mom, so this wouldn't bother me. I will not defend someone that harms children. If it were my dad or grandmother I would be quite upset

0|0
    0|0
  • Not possible but if she was still alive I would still date them hell smash that abusive bitch in the face on your way back

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll warn them, if they apologize, that's the last chance they get. If they dont apologize, surely i breakup with that girl and block her.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. NOBODY treats my mother like crap and then still dates me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would end it.

1|0
    0|0
    • I did. Very hard situation.

• No, I would end it and move on

0|0
    0|0
  • He's still a child, leave him.

0|0
    0|0