If you were dating someone and they offended your mother, would you keep dating them?

Knowingly upset your mother, and then didn’t change behavior even after being corrected.

110

Most Helpful Guy

• They gotta be willing to accept you fully, and "you" comes with your family too. If they can't put up with them in a respectable way, they don't need to be a part of your life. Your family will love you and everything "you" comes with til the day they pass, you don't want the last person to love you til th day /you/ die to be someone who doesn't love the whole "you".

Most Helpful Girl