Where would a 31 year old single dad get into the dating scene?

I have my son 3-4 days a week and the other days I'm just your average single guy. I have a career, my own home in the suburbs, friendly neighbors... the whole "American dream" type life. The problem is I find it very hard to meet new people with where I'm at in life. I'm not regularly into the bar scene, so what are some other good places I could meet girls? I've tried online dating but to no avail.

I like to be active with running, biking, playing/coaching soccer, and more. I attend church and there's really no options there. The office I work at is almost all guys. I've heard "do what you love and you'll find someone along the way" before, I'd just like to hear what ideas other people have as to what I could be doing.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You just listed a couple options! Don't you see women while running and biking? Ask them out.

0|0
    0|0
    • I must be doing it wrong, I don't see anyone! Lol. I run mostly around my neighborhood. Only few girls I regularly see are married. I ride my bike on a decent size trail but I never see the same girl twice and when I see anyone it's usually just when we're passing.

• Take a different running path, trail?

• Pubs, the park, Barnes n noble, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • go on meetup and see if a group of people are going to be doing any of your physical activities.

0|1
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes