Where would a 31 year old single dad get into the dating scene?

I have my son 3-4 days a week and the other days I'm just your average single guy. I have a career, my own home in the suburbs, friendly neighbors... the whole "American dream" type life. The problem is I find it very hard to meet new people with where I'm at in life. I'm not regularly into the bar scene, so what are some other good places I could meet girls? I've tried online dating but to no avail.

I like to be active with running, biking, playing/coaching soccer, and more. I attend church and there's really no options there. The office I work at is almost all guys. I've heard "do what you love and you'll find someone along the way" before, I'd just like to hear what ideas other people have as to what I could be doing.

03