Will I end up regretting never asking these girls out?

There have been times where I believe girls were flirting with me and trying to get my attention but either I was too oblivious or shy to notice and now I sit and think that I missed opportunitys
Thanks

14

Most Helpful Girl

• You have only missed those opportunities if you never see them again. If you have a way to get in touch with any of them, then get up your courage and ask one out. If it is too late for the previous girls, then let it go, and learn from it. Be more aware. You don't want history to repeat itself do you? And maybe you stop waiting for a girl to flirt with you before making a move? No guts no glory.

• Well I have been brutally rejected by some girls

• You will, and you have to. I haven't aked women out in a very long time, like over ten years, because of my brutal rejections. Don't be like me.

• @ericclayton dude it’s probably been that long for me

Most Helpful Guy

• If those opportunities are in the past, let them go. You can't change the past and stressing about what makes get of been is just mental masturbation. While you like to think it would have ended in mind blowing orgasms, you are just deluding yourself.
    But, in the future, if you think someone was flirting with you, follow up with it. Regret what you may miss in the future.