Have you ever developed feelings for someone on this site?

I am curious if anyone has ever met someone on here or talked to someone and has ever developed a romantic connection? Is that even humanly possible over the internet?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• its humanly possible over the internet, as it has happened some times with me. but not on this website. i take this more of a chance to help people than actually hooking up with strangers. there's apps for the latter.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep. It’s easy to have romantic feelings for someone on here.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No, not really. Part of me would like to, but then I sort of realize most of these people are harassed enough online and would just like to be on jovial terms with friendly people. That's what I want to be. Just like school.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have and our relationship is going on 2.5 years. We have met and hooked up many times and shows no sign of slowing down

1|0
    0|0
  • It is possible to do so, and nothing is wrong with this if you can meet and the individual is available and amenable. But no, I haven't developed feelings for anyone on this site.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been here 3 days. I'll let you know if anything happens lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I’ve had a little crush on someone but it wasn’t reciprocal lmao, she left me on “read” the 2nd day I texted her lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I stay somewhat reserved when on this site. But who knows!

0|0
    0|0
  • no. only platonic friendship xD most people on here live way too far away anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is possible. Nah I developed sympathy for a few people, but that's all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it possible diye to communication and understanding others.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I haven't but yes it is possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah ask reptocarl

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes