Why do girls like Korean guys so much? PLEASE READ?

Not racist or anything. Just curious. Theyre all so petite, barely any body hair, and look soo girly. Not to say my friends cream when they hear those kpop idols and say their dream is to go to korea and find their korean prince.

Many even wear makeup and care so much about their appearance. I legit saw a poll once that girls find korean guys (they had pink hair!) hotter than any Latino guy. Plus people have legit told me that koreans are azzholes to foreign girls (dont take them srsly).

The following was a pic my fam took of korean guys when they went to visitWhy do girls like Korean guys so much? PLEASE READ?

65

Most Helpful Girl

• Being petite is just a stereotype, a lot of Korean guys are actually tall. I find Asian guys extremely attractive. And there’s much more to the culture than kpop (even though I like kpop). And I like that they care about their appearance, a lot of American guys can be sloppy, it’s nice to see a man take care of themselves.

But I also find most ethnicities attractive. Black, Latino, white, Asian, all races are attractive in their own way and I wouldn’t judge anyone solely on their ethnicity or culture.

Also all guys can be assholes. Race doesn’t matter.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because of anime and kpop. Hygiene is extremely important in Japan and Korea. That's why they are super well kept.