Why do girls like Korean guys so much? PLEASE READ?

Not racist or anything. Just curious. Theyre all so petite, barely any body hair, and look soo girly. Not to say my friends cream when they hear those kpop idols and say their dream is to go to korea and find their korean prince.

Many even wear makeup and care so much about their appearance. I legit saw a poll once that girls find korean guys (they had pink hair!) hotter than any Latino guy. Plus people have legit told me that koreans are azzholes to foreign girls (dont take them srsly).

The following was a pic my fam took of korean guys when they went to visitWhy do girls like Korean guys so much? PLEASE READ?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Being petite is just a stereotype, a lot of Korean guys are actually tall. I find Asian guys extremely attractive. And there’s much more to the culture than kpop (even though I like kpop). And I like that they care about their appearance, a lot of American guys can be sloppy, it’s nice to see a man take care of themselves.

But I also find most ethnicities attractive. Black, Latino, white, Asian, all races are attractive in their own way and I wouldn’t judge anyone solely on their ethnicity or culture.

Also all guys can be assholes. Race doesn’t matter.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because of anime and kpop. Hygiene is extremely important in Japan and Korea. That's why they are super well kept.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Cause Korean guys are actually really cute, as a black girl I've always thought Asian men were attractive even before the k pop craze. Asian men aren't just attractive cause of k pop, their attractive cause there's attractive men within that race like all races.

www.mens-hairstyle.com/.../...Trendy-Long-Hair.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Oddly enough I prefer the girls over the boys. Though not gonna lie a few of the guys like V, In Guk and Hongki are insane cute to me. But I have a thing for cute boys or girls so I guess that explains it

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel the same way. I mean what do they find so appealing in them. As you said and I'll say the same, I'm not being racist. But Im curious, whats tge apeal?

0|0
    0|0
    • People are naturally attracted to someone who looks like them. It's why people tend to prefer someone of the same race. And I think maybe it has to do a little with the boys looking more feminine, boyish and sweet similar to a girl.

• Because they are the figment of most girls imagination

0|0
    0|0
  • And why you care? Are you jealous?

1|1
    1|1
  • Because of chanyeol d. o Tao v and sehun

0|0
    0|0
  • WHY are u jealous?

0|0
    0|1