What would you do if you saw your dream girl in real life?

A few weeks ago, I saw my dream girl in real life at a church that is 10 minutes away from where I will be moving to in a couple of months. She had every physical feature that I like. I was sitting in the congregation and she was in the choir stand. I kept checking her out during the service and I hope she was looking at me too. I couldn't approach her because I had to leave immediately with my mom and the choir members had to stay behind after service.

I flew back home and couldn't stop thinking about her. I told my friends and they suggested that I look her up on Facebook, but I didn't have her name. So I looked up the name of the church and it had a friends list. I only scrolled down maybe 1/5 of the page and found her. My friends took her name and did a complete background check. lol She is literally everything I dreamed of physically, mentally, and spiritually. We have similar political and social beliefs.

If I join her church when I move, I'm going to have to not be creepy because I already know so much about her. I wish I would've never looked her up. But I can't stop thinking about her. Should I message her now over social media? How should I approach her when I see her in person? Or is this all too good to be true and I should just avoid her?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• You are thinking of her as a god. You're putting her on a pedestal and that's not fair towards you. Remember you are enough and you deserve her and every other woman that you meet. Stop calling her the perfect woman, because eventually you'll found out that she's just a person and there are also things that you don't like about her. When you meet her shut down the part of your brain that makes you nervous about meeting her, treat her like a normal person. And most important of all- don't look her, or any other person up online! I know it's tempting but it makes that person like a celebrity- unreachable, because people only put their best side online.