Did tinder ever workout for you guys?

Ever met someone from tinder? and how was it?

331

Most Helpful Guy

• I joined it maybe a month ago? Not even 1 match yet lol. Actually I had 1, but the next day she unmatched me lol.

Most Helpful Girl

230
  • I met some girls there, yes. The nicest people were the ones I didn't had sex with, just had a drink together. Of the ones with I had sex with, one was a too complicated person, that was killing the mood every thing she said or did. Very very weird. Another one was quite sexually very aroused but I was very drunk. The morning after we tried again and finally she made me cum in her mouth. Unfortunately it was not in my city. Here it is not too easy to get sex from Tinder.

• I’ve been married since before it was invented.

Guys i know who use it: most get nowhere. The subset of guys who are good looking and successful get instant attention from hot women.

• It's a hookup site but I prefer adultfriendfinder. com because there's no swiping bullshit. You just message people that interest you. Seems less childish.

• I had a 2 year relationship from Tinder but it didn't work out in the grand scheme of things

• Nope I give up with that shit it's either girls that look like there kids or some others with 5 kids after baby daddy number 6

• It did very rarely dude.. Most of the girls are on there looking for a guy, but they dont even give you a chance to let them know you almost 99% of the time. It sucks and girls start shit over nothing

• Never worked out. On my opinion its a fraud like most of those apps

• Nope girls hardly reply. I think they just like the satisfaction of matching with people who think they are attractive

• I haven't. Never really took it all that seriously, so yeah.

• I don’t use tinder. I’m not into the type of females who can be found there

• Sadly never met anyone, didn't even got a match haha

• No for relationships, usually for casual sex

• So was it good or you were disappointed by the person who showed up?

• 🤔🤔usually, it's good, there were sometime ingot something completely different, like this girl who look so nice, but she only had this (I don't know how to said it correctly) shoulder to heead pictures, but I thought I would give it a chance, and it was a whale, I mean I love some chubby girl, but this was like obese, but mostly I have had good girls

• Have used it for a couple months now, never get any matches so I think it's just a load of bull.

• Nope never worked and it still does not

• Tinder was a joke to me lol

• Why though?

• Like many others will say, matching is ridiculously hard. Plus a lot of the people are fake, you'll see profiles that say "Add me on insta followed by Babygirl69xxx" lol
      It really depends what you're using it for. I wasn't using it for DTF.

• Met a few. We fucked, it was weird. The end.

• Yes, but i find real life works better

• Never tried stuff like that.

• Never tried it.

• Several times. Most of the dates were fun.

• No, got free hits but I didn't go anywhere

• Nope tinder works for girls only it's sexiest af😝

• Nooe, cuz I look haunting!

• Nope

• Nope

• Nope

• Nope

• Never tried it before

• Nope, never

• Nope don't know why maybe they didn't like my pics

• I didn't even tried it lol

• used it for one day woke up got a few matches and 1 message not sure what she said did not understand the way she talked

gave up and played video games lol