Why do men do things they will regret?

l dated this guy fo 4 years.. then we were planning of marriaged soon after am done with my studies... l was left with8 mnths to finish so because of school we were having a long distance relationship we would normaly see each other once a month.

then 8 mnths to finishing my course he impregnated some girl who just lived across his street.. then we parted ways

now he is textng me saying he wants me back? Really is that even true?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Because people don't think sometimes when they make bad decisions, he knew it was a bad decisions but still went for those few moments of pleasure. And because long distance relationships usually don't work and are difficult to maintain, not seeing the person your with is hard but he should have called the relationship off once he started talking to that other girl. He probably does cause the other girl wasn't what he wanted but it's too late now. Just tell him what's done is done and it's best it stays that way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do people things they regret? Because we're only human! If we would be perfect, we would be gods instead! :D
    Don't go back to this guy. He doesn't sound like a responsible person to me.