Would you cancel plans with a friend to go on a date with a girl you like if you don't get to see her very often?

• Yes I would cancel on my friend
    Vote A
  • No I would not cancel on my friend
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think i would contact that friend for their opinion. Friends should come first but if you are interested in this girl then you would obviously want to see her. Usually friends are pretty understanding. So normally it wouldn't be a problem ☺

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Probably... it kinda depends. If it's something planned like way in advance and it's to something that doesn't happen often.

For example a concert or a fair. Then I probably wouldn't cancel.

However if it was something simple like to grab dinner or lunch at a restaurant then I'll most likely cancel.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys would, girls would too... But it depends on the person... most likely, if they really liked you, they'd cancel their plans - unless they were very important (or if they don't see them a lot either).

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys might think you like them a little too much if you honor a planned meetup with them over being with a girl you're interested in. A guy would have a lot of explaining to do if he went out with them and told them where he COULD be right then.

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy I once went on a few dates with was hooking up with this girl and when I called him, he cancelled their plans while she was with him (made up an excuse) and picked me up.. not very helpful but yeah, guys will do that to be around the person they'd rather be around.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not cancel on a friend because they are my friend for a meaningful reason and i wouldn't choose over them. I'd reschedule the date, if you lost a friend over someone who could potentially stand you up or not have a 2nd date with you. My priority is based on how important someone is to me at that given time. Dates are not.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how I feel about it.
    Sometimes the woman will blow off the guy because she isn’t really that interested, so if that is the case and I’m getting that impression then yes I will hang out with my friend instead of a girl who won’t take me seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering with my last girlfriend I saw her like once a week if not more and I saw any other friends like 3-4 times a year she can fuck herself that night.

0|0
    0|0
  • The harsh truth is that yes I would. I'd probably feel bad about it but I would still do it. I mean it could conceivably lead to sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't cancel on friends, or girlfriend. That's just rude, and both friends and a girlfriend are important to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • First you don't date long distance girl whom you don't see often just enjoy and forget like cruise missiles fire and forget.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would cancel on my friends because my friends always did that lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on which friend and what I want from the girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe depends on how important the plans are and if they can be delayed

0|0
    0|0
  • As a Woman, For a Guy, Yes. Even if Family. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, friends would understand and cheer me on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't that's a very rude things to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absofuckinglutely

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would cancel

0|0
    0|0
  • For sure. My friends would understand (mostly)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and I probably wouldn't even think twice

0|0
    0|0
  • I will manage to meet both😜

0|0
    0|0
  • Hoe's before bro's

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if I'm reasonably certain that I'll get sex with the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course! And any guy would absolutely support that decision!

0|0
    0|1
  • no, it's ONE girl. friends are forever though

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys would. Girls won't.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looky. If the one is a rarity that gets priority. My friends will understand. That is sort of why they are my friends. They get and accept me and are cool with rescheduling so I won't have to mope about my drystreak next time we meet.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes