Asking her on a date?

There is a woman I really like. We’ve hung out once alone before and I feel like I’m getting mixed signals. Anyway we have loose plans to hang out and go eat when she comes back to town in 3 weeks. This actually works for me too because I have a lot going on. Anyway, it was not defined as a date the last time we went to eat but it felt like one.

I was talking to a friend and he said that I should just straight up ask her, hey I think you are really cute do you want to go on a date.

I explained to him that we are gonna go out to eat so I get to know her better first then I can ask her another day.

Anyway, now upon reflection I just feel like I am making excuses. I am considering just asking her straight up when she comes back to town, “hey xxxx, I think you are really cool and I want to get to know you better, would you want to go on a date?” As oppose to waiting and hanging out and then asking her again maybe a week later if she wants to go on a date.

Thoughts?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would say that don't wait for the 2nd meet and instead finalize the plan for when she returns and while finalizing carefully but casually plant the word 'date', so she knows what's going on. For example when conforming the meet you can say something like 'so it's a date?'.
    In my experience waiting is never a good idea and has made me lose out on a couple of potential relationships. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • When u next meet her just ask ,"Can I date you" . Just ask her this, no compliments.. If she take a bit time to answer then whatever she says, it's a yes.. Dude what are you waiting for? For her to ask you on a date? That might not happen.. Don't wait or you might regret later on.. Have confidence (and faith too.).. :)

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes