What do you think about shy quieter girls?

I'm in my early twenties and unlike a lot of girls I am quite reserved. I can talk freely and be funny in one to one conversations and in small groups (no more than 3 others) but as soon as I'm in a big group situation often I find I can' get a word in a join in, so end up sitting and smiling. I'm not a mute but mostly I'm the quietest in the room. Except for at home when I'm actually very extroverted with my family!

So I'm asking this as I'm started to date again following a break up.
What do you think about shy girls? Personally I can't stand the kind of people who feel the need to express their opiions and talk about themselves all the time, but then I know that it' these people who are often easier to talk to.

546

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a charm to a shy girl in my opinion, the mystery and the slow unfolding of their personality it rewarding, someone who shows everything in the first impression has nothing more to offer.

Loud people have their place, but usually empty vessels make the most noise.

Most Helpful Girl

• Quite girls are cute and all I myself USED to be one in school but I'm not anymore cuz... weeeeell... I'm always quite around people it's just a habit so when I moved to this new country I started new school and it took me TWO FRIGGIN' YEARS to speak to them they always spoke to me but I just smiled as a response I never talked to anyone unless they aske me sth and I got tired I was Like "why can't I be like them? " and so on new year, one of my new year resolution was to start speaking to my classmates and BANG I made it and I talk to them some of them are surprised tbh 😂😂😂😂 but remember that saying "the quite one's are the dangerous ones"