Do you get depressed when all your friends are dating/married and you are the only single?

• Yes
  • No

1442

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm introverted but I'm pretty sure that if you need someone to make you happy, something is wrong with you. You most likely need to find your passion, goals and a little problem in your life to make it more meaningful. You shouldn't feel the need to be in a relationship if you're truly happy, sure it can be something you want be it shouldn't be a source of unhappiness.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You mean do you feel sad, d fed up , not depressed. Depression is a terrible illness, it can make you feel physically ill and too unwell to work or even get up and do normal things. Nobody would get such a terrible illness just because other people are happier or they are jealous of them. If everyone else is getting dates and you are not, do not get jealous look at yourself and work out why and how you should change things to improve your life. I am over sixty years of age and am never short of men who want to date me. Real men, not tossers and losers.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE