Is this a good way to tell her how I feel?

I’ve known this woman for 3 years. She is 40 and I’m almost 34. She was my senior at work.

I met her on a course and instantly knew she was special. That evening I wrote about her in my diary not expecting to see her again. A year later we started working together.

We’re going out on Tuesday evening. Haven’t seen her in a few weeks - been away.

May be its royal wedding fever but I want to tell her how I feel. Thinking about showing her my diary entry and telling her I want my fairytale!!

This is what I wrote in my diary about her:

“Met a really cool consultant today. Don’t know her name but she defo made an impression! Seemed really down to earth, friendly, and made me feel comfortable. That’s a pretty hard thing to do. She was beautiful too. I don’t know her name... um… don’t be stupid!”

So is this a stupid idea?

20