Would you date someone outside your personality or physical type?

1027

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. This is kind of too vague. I don't really have a physical type, I'm physically interested in lots of different types of girls physically. It boils down to I have to have be attracted to them. If I have zero attraction or find them unattractive than no I couldn't date them.

Personality? That is kind of vague, it is hard to answer. On some level it feels like I could be with any type of personality although some would suite me better. There could be things someone is into that I could never date but I don't consider things a person does really as a "personality". Someone into drugs, someone into threesomes I couldn't date but I wouldn't call those things personality.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No I would not. My personal type has been worked out carefully to suit me and my needs. If I ignore them i WILL regret it. i have met a lot of men who do not fit my personal type who have tried to get me to date them or sleep with them- nothing in it for me, it is all to suit them. And anyway it is not that hard for me to find someone who fits my personal type, I have a wonderful man who fits it I have been with for years.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE