Would you date someone outside your personality or physical type?

Would you date someone outside your personality or physical type?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. This is kind of too vague. I don't really have a physical type, I'm physically interested in lots of different types of girls physically. It boils down to I have to have be attracted to them. If I have zero attraction or find them unattractive than no I couldn't date them.

Personality? That is kind of vague, it is hard to answer. On some level it feels like I could be with any type of personality although some would suite me better. There could be things someone is into that I could never date but I don't consider things a person does really as a "personality". Someone into drugs, someone into threesomes I couldn't date but I wouldn't call those things personality.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No I would not. My personal type has been worked out carefully to suit me and my needs. If I ignore them i WILL regret it. i have met a lot of men who do not fit my personal type who have tried to get me to date them or sleep with them- nothing in it for me, it is all to suit them. And anyway it is not that hard for me to find someone who fits my personal type, I have a wonderful man who fits it I have been with for years.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• It depends... We would have to have something to connect us in some way. I know people that have, I think at least one couple in my church has... It would be something to consider. However I could do without my preferred body type I think the hardest part would be personality type but even that is negotiable. The key would be if we still got along and loved each other. I great example would probably be up
    i1.wp.com/.../Friend_CarlEllie_handshake.gif

summerofdisney.files.wordpress.com/.../..._500.gif

i.pinimg.com/.../...1f2ff08b1678e2ddd88222cdf1.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • In my head my type is completely different than what it actually is, so that means that either I always like girls outside of my type or I haven't bridged the gap between my head and my heart

0|0
    0|0
  • No.
    My view of relationships isn't very optimistic, so I wouldn't bother approaching anyone unless I would view them as exceptional in every obvious regard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly. I have learned to appreciate more people, but there are still some solid deal-breakers for a long-term partnership.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I found we clicked and I was attracted to them, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• I'd definitely date someone who's not my ''type'' looks wise. It's kind of hard to say with personality, since I don't really have a type. The guys I've dated were all pretty different.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes cause its hard to predict the way a person is
    if i like someone i like them even if they are not what i imagine ideal to be

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.. I would love to date someone who makes me want to step out of my comfort zone and go on adventures with him. But that might actually be my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I have done it before. It’s great to try new things

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes