Why would tall, handsome guys want to date skinny girls with no ass and boobs?

I see quite a few guys in my gym that are very tall and have great bodies working out with their girlfriends who are always on the skinny side with small boobs and a small, flat butt.

I just don't understand. If you're a tall, handsome guy which obviously means you can pick and choose, how can you not go for a nice, thick, curvy girl with a big, round ass and a large rack?

I'm not complaining or anything, if they want to pull themselves out of the competition for the girls I desire that's actually beneficial for me. I just think its weird. Such a waste of your great attributes.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ever crossed your mind that they are in love? I don't blame you for thinking that way as I used to think that way, but ever since I've fallen in love with my girlfriend, I can see how it blinds appearances in somewhat of an extent. Plus id take a skinny girl who is dedicated and will go to the gym with me, over a naturally curvy hourglass figure girl who is a fucking sloth.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, because you know the only thing important with a partner is their bodies...
    And everybody likes the same kind of physical attributes.

1|0
    0|0
    • To me a girl with with no boobs and ass is the equivalent of short, bald guy. You don't find it odd seeing two people where one is way out of the other persons league?

• That's just because you're not into that type of girl that you think he was out of her league.
      People like different types of bodies.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I am built and pursued but I do go for those skinny ugly-cutes and they for me. They usually are the hottest in bed per experiences. My attributes get appreciated much more by an ugly-cute.

4|2
    0|0
  • Depends on what that dude he finds attractive.

Some dudes like a skinny girl over a curvy body, some dudes like a curvy body over a skinny one.

I’m with the curvy girl group but sometimes you meet a girl who are just beautiful and seems pretty who has no booty but has something about them makes you want to do anything for just to get a date with

0|0
    0|0
  • Because some dudes don't like big girls, bescuase some dudes have preferences that differ to yours, or look for deeper connections rather than just looks.

1|0
    0|0
  • The heart wants what the hearts wants, they see something in them that others can't appreciate or don't.

Asthetics can always be changed, maybe thats why they are at the gym together. unlike other things.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s just about who they’re attracted to. Just because you like curved girls doesn’t mean every other guy should.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're assuming that all guys are as shallow as you are.

1|0
    0|0
  • You like what you like. As you said that's what they want and they got no harm no foul.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they realise how useless the ones who possess those qualities are. Looks will attract people to you but what's inside will keep them close to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just their preferences. Some guys prefer curvy women, others prefer slender ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants a model figure; not just something to smash to death

0|0
    0|0
  • What even is personality pffft

1|0
    0|0
  • Some guys are attracted to model-like bodies.

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of a fucking weirdo are you, dude?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because looks is not all that matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has different preferences

0|0
    0|0
  • well they like slim guys as well so sad

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol. They're gigolos.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes