Why would tall, handsome guys want to date skinny girls with no ass and boobs?

I see quite a few guys in my gym that are very tall and have great bodies working out with their girlfriends who are always on the skinny side with small boobs and a small, flat butt.

I just don't understand. If you're a tall, handsome guy which obviously means you can pick and choose, how can you not go for a nice, thick, curvy girl with a big, round ass and a large rack?

I'm not complaining or anything, if they want to pull themselves out of the competition for the girls I desire that's actually beneficial for me. I just think its weird. Such a waste of your great attributes.

613

Most Helpful Guy

• Ever crossed your mind that they are in love? I don't blame you for thinking that way as I used to think that way, but ever since I've fallen in love with my girlfriend, I can see how it blinds appearances in somewhat of an extent. Plus id take a skinny girl who is dedicated and will go to the gym with me, over a naturally curvy hourglass figure girl who is a fucking sloth.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, because you know the only thing important with a partner is their bodies...
    And everybody likes the same kind of physical attributes.

• To me a girl with with no boobs and ass is the equivalent of short, bald guy. You don't find it odd seeing two people where one is way out of the other persons league?

• That's just because you're not into that type of girl that you think he was out of her league.
      People like different types of bodies.