If it seems to good to be true it is , right? Ps this is long?

So I went on a tinder date.
I hate tinder I've had bad experiences with it but I recently got back on and I matched the a guy and we chatted a bit and decided to go out that night but I told him straight up I'm not the hook up type and he said that's fine I'm not like the other guys on here

We went to dinner and talked and I could tell he was a super sweet guy and he was nervous and I thought that was cute too and he had a passion in his eyes when he talked about things he loved and it was adorable
Next we went to a bowling alley but it was full so talked and played pool and he kicked my ass and then tried to impregnate me with his arcade skills 😂 and we took the long way back to my house and talk and when we finally got to my heart he got really nervous and I hurried out the care because he looked like he was going to have a anxiety attack 😂

When he got home and he texted he wished I stayed in the car longer and I told him why I hurried and left and he said well can I get a second chance I said sure and said when , now? And he really came back and we talked for a few hours before he finally kissed me and I felt tingling all over... Intoxicated and he started touching my breast and it was exactly how I liked he touched me all over ecacty how I like I lost control and gave him a bj 😬 and I didn't want to go farther because I was scaring myself because I'm not like that and he kissed me and said it's okay I understand that I respect you and your wants and honestly I appreciate it because I'm usually more focused on making the girl feel good that I forget about my self
Uhhhh and he had this look in his eyes after he kissed me it was so innocent yet dirty I made me wanna rip his clothes off and I can't help thinking that something isn't right he's to perfect he's too my type and I'm freaked out because I haven't felt like that when kissing someone since the last guy I was in love with and I've been in 4 relationships since

02