What's the perfect first date?

Heyy, well I'm still single but I wanna know your opinion on the first date, personally I'd like to invite her to a nice restaurant or maybe walk in a park with flowers and shit (you know romantic things)

1625

Most Helpful Girl

• Restaurant thing is good but somewhat overdone. Base it on what the girl is into. My first date with current boyfriend, he took me to a retro arcade with old school arcade games like pac man and galaga, because he knew I'm a total geek, lol. The thought you put into the first date means more than the "romantic-ness" of it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Romantic stuff isn't a good date. It makes things awkward. Doing something fun like going to a sporting event or doing a sporty thing together. Something that gets two people together without getting too deep and personal

• For me that's completely wrong ๐Ÿ˜‚ the point is to go to something deep and personal and some girls don't really like sports

• But if you have known the girl a while before the first date, a picnic or dinner or whatever will work.
      And I learned my lesson: if she's not one to be active and a little sporty, she's not the one for me

• Well I respect your choice for first date but it's not my opinion