What's the perfect first date?

Heyy, well I'm still single but I wanna know your opinion on the first date, personally I'd like to invite her to a nice restaurant or maybe walk in a park with flowers and shit (you know romantic things)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Restaurant thing is good but somewhat overdone. Base it on what the girl is into. My first date with current boyfriend, he took me to a retro arcade with old school arcade games like pac man and galaga, because he knew I'm a total geek, lol. The thought you put into the first date means more than the "romantic-ness" of it.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Romantic stuff isn't a good date. It makes things awkward. Doing something fun like going to a sporting event or doing a sporty thing together. Something that gets two people together without getting too deep and personal

0|1
    0|0
    • For me that's completely wrong ๐Ÿ˜‚ the point is to go to something deep and personal and some girls don't really like sports

• Show All
    • But if you have known the girl a while before the first date, a picnic or dinner or whatever will work.
      And I learned my lesson: if she's not one to be active and a little sporty, she's not the one for me

• Well I respect your choice for first date but it's not my opinion

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• I kind of like off-the-wall ideas for a first date, like racing go-carts or playing putt putt golf and then getting a bite to eat somewhere casual. Iโ€™m a big kid at heart and I like to see a guy have fun too. Movies are okay, but you donโ€™t really get the chance to talk in a theater, so I donโ€™t really like them for a first date.

1|2
    0|0
  • The walk in the park sounds nice. Maybe a picnic? For me, I think a nice restaurant for the first date might be a bit awkward, but everyone is different.

0|1
    0|0
  • For me, it'd be going to something really cool and interesting like a museum or an aquarium or an art gallery and then going out for a meal once the ice has been broken.

0|1
    0|0
  • What about the zoo and stuff? I had one who came to pick me up, and he gave me a bouquet of flowers. We went for dinner and actually sat there till it closed. Might not seem like much but I think the fact that we were able to communicate was the most important thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something fun. Don't try too hard on the romantic part. That comes later. Make her laugh and be sure to have fun as well

0|2
    0|0
  • With such a look you shouldn't have any problem with the first date ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • "or maybe walk in a park with flowers and shit (you know romantic things)" that killed me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Don't get me wrong, it's not that it's bad, in my case, that's pretty attractive. I am a girl and I still like flowers and park walks etc, but too much sugar is like... no.. The 'shit' part is what I'd say xDD
    Just saying, going to a park is the safest option. Restaurants, she might be uncomfortable eating near you, cinema, she might not like movies etc. There's always something in a park that makes dates better. Ya know, bushes are nice hiding places, where none can see you ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
    • Give me your number, I'll call you behind bushes ๐Ÿ˜

• I would like to go to a drive in movie or stay at home and watch movies or go to an art gallery.

0|0
    0|0
  • Amusement park

0|2
    0|0
  • rick and morty and chill.

0|0
    0|0
  • Movie and dinner date

0|1
    0|1
  • Laughter roses

0|0
    0|0
  • Pizza at home

0|0
    0|0
  • Looking at the stars from the bed of a truck

0|0
    0|0
  • If there is chemistry between the two of you

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• A short walk in the park, then a cozy lunch/dinner at an outdoor bistro is my favorite. It's perfect because you can easily talk about random things and be close to each other. Then, you can rest and enjoy an intimate meal together before ending the date on a good note.

0|1
    0|0
    • Also, minigolfing or some fun place where you both can be yourself is pretty good. Both parties would have lots of opportunities to naturally laugh and impress each other

• The day should be enjoyed by the both of you, find out where does she wants to go. Either way the first date is always special.

0|1
    0|0
  • A first date should be casual. If you go over the top on date one, you can only go down from there. Do something engaging that gives you a lot to talk about. A museum or art gallery. An arts and crafts fair.
    Avoid spending a ton of money on your first date. It can be off-putting. Like you are trying to show off. Be comfortable. A first date is uncomfortable enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Choose something that allows you to get close and talk to them, nothing like a movie because their antisocial asf but if youโ€™re doing the cliche dinner date then make sure youโ€™re next to eachother and not opposite etc because distance between you adds distance psychologically

0|0
    0|0
  • It's relative to the girl you are with. But I don't think grand gestures are great for first dates. It might even be better to have another couple there, takes the focus off of the date. Try for something that makes getting to know each other organic, like batting cages. Mock yourself when you miss and encourage her when she's up to bat. It beats the usual "tell me about yourself" pressure in a restaurant.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think first dates should be casual and fun. Maybe a movie and a bite to eat.

0|1
    0|0
  • Anything that speeds their heartbeat. Trust me. Horror movies, theme parks etc. Just speed their heart beat. Trust me. And multiple places. Makes them feel like they've known U for ages.

0|0
    0|0
  • The perfect first date is you, doesn't mater where you go, just be your best self.

On locations - I hate dinner dates, cause you just sit there and let pressure creep up, if you or her isn't enjoying it you're stuck, so, ideally, go somewhere you can move around, communicate clearly and keep the setting light and fun for both of you.

Walk in the park, a movie and then if things are going well grab some dinner, if things aren't going great any of you can leave at any time without it being rude or disrespectful.

Good luck!

0|1
    0|0
  • Just be you. If they your ways, you will go on another date. The question is do you like them for another date.

0|1
    0|0
  • My perfect first date is to sit in my car drive to a nice place to eat talk and listen to music get to know each other so we have something to talk about before hand , then go for a walk

0|0
    0|0
  • My Perfect First Date, It Would Be Go Ice Skating At Night, And Afterward Head Into A Late Night Cafe And Get Some Coffee Or Hot Chocolate And Talk To Each Other.

0|0
    0|0
  • A blow job ! Second base and i can't remember her name.

0|1
    0|0
  • MMM prolly start with some drinks at a bar and end with busting a fat nut in her pooper.

0|0
    0|0
  • Invite her to watch a movie -> walk -> some spicy food, i would not go full romantic on the first date

0|0
    0|0
  • For me? Go to a place that is "boring" aquarium, zoo, museum, park, hiking trail etc etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Shit smells bad I don't think it's that romantic at all

0|0
    0|0
  • one that ends in sex, or the implication that there is sexual interest

0|0
    0|0
  • Just focus on getting a date first buddy then focus on the details

0|0
    0|0
  • Cumming inside her