I need help talking to this girl, the situation is difficult but ill explain in the longer section. But I really like her?

There's this girl (who is my friends ex) whom I've never met, she thinks I'm from another country but I live in the same continent as her, she can't get over my friend, but when we talk over WhatsApp she constantly flirts, well sometimes a lot and sometimes none, we haven't been talking for a long time. we sometimes make sexual jokes and I start flirting, the she carefully nods at the fact of us to doing it, or she sending photos, but when I reply or carefully nod back she act ls like she didn't do anything. I wish I could be more direct or even just ask her but I'm afraid shell think I'm weird or doesn't want to talk to me or tell my friend. But she says she will do anything to get back with my friend, even though he says he isn't interested, but then she flirts with me, or at least I think it's flirting, what do I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• She doesn't actually seem interested in you.
    She wants to be with your friend, and doesn't appreciate you flirting with her. She might flirt with you, but that can also just be her way of talking. Also there is the fact that you are sort of not telling the truth to her, by not correcting her when she mentions the country she thinks you live in.
    And there is the fact that she is your friend's ex.
    As hard as it may be, I suggest looking for someone else.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes