Should I stay with my boyfriend after he moves to another country?

I'm in a relationship with my boyfriend for 4 months. He is finishing high school this year and is going to a collage in Germany. I have 2 more years of high school left and I don't know what to do. I love him so much but we will be separated for two years and I am not sure if I will be able to take that. We would see each other only on holidays...

Please give me your opinion :)
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would at least try to keep in touch as much as you can but dont expect the same type of feelings to be there and try to let yourself be involved with friends more as they will be your shoulder to lean on. You dont necessarily have to say its over but dont expect it being the same. Especially due to thr time difference you're going to be on different schedules.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Honestly long distance relationships + time difference are usually total shit.

Also there is a good chance he will sleep around once there. Even if he doesn't you are basically keeping him from that experiance of college sex.

You will be here and alone, keeping a relationship going that is hard. Maybe you will find someone else.

You haven't been together that long. If there isn't something really special about him, or a general feeling that he is "the one" don't waste your time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don yourself a favor and break it off. Long distance relationships are not real and you're young and shouldn't spend your youth Infront of a screen.

Plus you've only dated for 4 months, that's nothing.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's not that long of a relationship (a rather short one actually) and you're only 16. Break up but don't rule out the possibility that you two can get back together. In the meantime, live your life and let him live his.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been in many long distance relationships, if you trust him and he trusts you it might work out, but 2 years is a long time. The constant need for each other will drive you both insane and you won't be there for your S/O when needed which will drive them to find someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Separate, date, then get back together and see how it goes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice stomach 🙄🙄

1|0
    0|0
  • End it

0|0
    0|0
  • long distance relationships, do not work, as much as you think it might

0|0
    0|0
  • Well he will be dating German girls soooo