Should I stay with my boyfriend after he moves to another country?

I'm in a relationship with my boyfriend for 4 months. He is finishing high school this year and is going to a collage in Germany. I have 2 more years of high school left and I don't know what to do. I love him so much but we will be separated for two years and I am not sure if I will be able to take that. We would see each other only on holidays...

Please give me your opinion :)
  • Yes
  • No

010

Most Helpful Guy

• I would at least try to keep in touch as much as you can but dont expect the same type of feelings to be there and try to let yourself be involved with friends more as they will be your shoulder to lean on. You dont necessarily have to say its over but dont expect it being the same. Especially due to thr time difference you're going to be on different schedules.