Why do so many people stay in shitty relationships?

I feel like half the questions on here that aren’t asking “how do I look?” are about people trying to fix shitty relationships they have only been in for a few months. Are they really that opposed to just being single for a while?

113

Most Helpful Girl

• It's funny that at the same time a popular complaint is that people aren't willing to work on their relationship problems and break up too easily, but also that people don't know when to break up when they are in a shitty relationship. I don't know what to say. 🤷🏼

• My rule has always been that if there is a problem you sit down with each other and talk about it. If you can’t fix it, or they won’t talk to you about it, it’s time to get the fuck out.

Most Helpful Guy