Dont know what to do?

I love him. But he is so out of his words but he loves me and he also loses his temper sometimes. I dont know what to do. I want him in my life but..
Updates:
He doesn't hurt me. And i dont think that he even has any intentions to hurt me. He loves me so much. But the problem with us is that since some months we are having so much misunderstandings. And these misunderstandings are leading to fights and even to thought kf breaking up. But i dont want to loose him and i even can't think my life without him

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Does he hurt you

1|0
    0|0
    • He doesn't hurt me. And i dont think that he even has any intentions to hurt me. He loves me so much. But the problem with us is that since some months we are having so much misunderstandings. And these misunderstandings are leading to fights and even to thought kf breaking up. But i dont want to loose him and i even can't think my life without him

• In a month it will be two years of our relationship. And all the problem is with his anger, mood swings, ego.

• I think you should keep him at a distance? maybe be his friend still but guard your heart.

are you ok?

1|0
    0|0
    • I can't keep him at a distance

• awwww :(, hey maybe u guys can go out and do something like another date just to rekindle things, do the pros outweigh the cons? why have u guys been argueing?

Recommended myTakes