She followed me back on IG, does it mean anything?

I'm sure I'm reading way too much into this, but I came across this girl on pof and added her on IG (we hadn't messaged yet on pof). She's only following about 100 people but has almost 1000 followers, she followed me back. Doubt it means anything but does it? I DM'd her last night but no response yet.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• first of all, make sure if after one or two days she still follows you. many girls are just following people to get some followers back, and after that remove them. if she still follows you and like your pics, maybe it’s something. in fact, post something on insta story and see if she’s watching at your stories. if she does all of these things, maybe it’s something, but don’t take it serious. text her or send her a nice meme, this would mean a lot

0|1
    0|0
    • I mean I followed her first so for her to just want me to follow her doesn't make sense to me, I could be wrong. I'll give her a couple days. I don't have her number (yet) =[

• Depends cos if I added someone back like that it would probably mean I’d like to reconnect with them or something

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I've never met her before so maybe she's interested?

• Not really, no.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes