Is it possible to not love someone but still be with them?

Like can’t you be with someone physically but love someone else?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• To put it simply yes and no. No because if you don't have love for someone you hold no ties with them. But if that person still loves you and thinks that you feel the same, then it's a yes for them. So essentially you'll be lying to and be manipulating that person at the same time, which isn't as bad as it sounds since you're keeping them happy 😃 yay right?

So... ahhhh yeah it's possible

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait are you dating this person? If I was with someone and liked someone else I wouldn’t class it as healthy

• No I was just curious lol. I see a lot of people with their bf/gf and they just don’t seem to be genuinely happy. Like it sort of seems like some people are only with someone out of convenience or for consistent sex but not because they genuinely like or care for the person. I’m not saying all but the few couples I know about and social media kind of relationships.

• Yeah I get you. Kinda sucks to see a lot of couples in it for sex and appearance etc and not personality and just spending time with their partner