How often do I need to hang with my boyfriends mom?

I’ve been hanging with her here and there the past few days. She’s really awesome and sweet. But I wanted to go shopping alone today. I get a little social anxiety when I’m around people that I’m not 100% comfortable with and I freak out when I don’t have a lot to say. Don’t get me wrong. I’m still gonna take her out and spend time with her, but right now I just don’t want to. But my boyfriend wants me to.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• He shouldn‘t be pressuring you. If you don‘t want to go with her, tell him that.
    You don‘t have to do that just because she‘s your bfs mom.
    Tell him that you need some time alone, and that you‘re not comfortable going shopping with her.