He deserves better, and a hot woman?

boyfriend and I are complete opposites, he's a full on country guy and I am a city girl. But he's so supportive of me. I love him. But I just don't feel like I am good enough, I got fired from 2 jobs already. I still have a job now I can make a career out of. I am told I am gonna ruin it over there. I am in debt, and am really overweight and trying to lose weight. I always see them running down my street and all the guys looking at them.. I was hanging with my boyfriend yesterday and he glanced at them. And It broke my heart cause I don't think he is attracted to me. I am really fucking chubby and flabby.. He says he loves me and likes me the way I am.He deserves better, and a hot woman?

(I am super short) I am pale, and I am chubby.. I am a brunette with blue eyes. But I hate how I look, even if I lost the weight I still have chubby cheeks.. He deserves better and I don't know how to tell him.. He glanced at those girls running but I still feel like he doesn't want me.. He deserves one of these girls.. And don't say guys don't want these girls cause I know guys want these girls.. I know a lot of them with a great personality.. so I am out of this. He doesn't ever put me on social media, it says on fb we are in a relationship but doesn't have me on his profile pic. He also is active on the instagram but doesn't put photos of me on there of the pics we took.. But I know for sure, if it was one of these women he would've had them on there instantly! Cause guys want this women, and I know a lot of these women who have good personalities.. so I am doomed. I always see these types of girls running down my street and ALL of the guys looking at them. Even my boyfriend glances, and it sucks.. My sister looks a lot like these girls and whenever my boyfriend meets her he's gonna like her more.. she always gets attention.. I tried losing weight countless times, even my mom has given up on helping me.. So. I guess I am gonna break it off with him. How do I tell him? I honestly give up.He deserves better, and a hot woman?
He deserves better, and a hot woman?
He deserves better, and a hot woman?
He deserves better, and a hot woman?
He deserves better, and a hot woman?
He deserves better, and a hot woman?
He deserves better, and a hot woman?

03