He deserves better, and a hot woman?

boyfriend and I are complete opposites, he's a full on country guy and I am a city girl. But he's so supportive of me. I love him. But I just don't feel like I am good enough, I got fired from 2 jobs already. I still have a job now I can make a career out of. I am told I am gonna ruin it over there. I am in debt, and am really overweight and trying to lose weight. I always see them running down my street and all the guys looking at them.. I was hanging with my boyfriend yesterday and he glanced at them. And It broke my heart cause I don't think he is attracted to me. I am really fucking chubby and flabby.. He says he loves me and likes me the way I am.He deserves better, and a hot woman?

(I am super short) I am pale, and I am chubby.. I am a brunette with blue eyes. But I hate how I look, even if I lost the weight I still have chubby cheeks.. He deserves better and I don't know how to tell him.. He glanced at those girls running but I still feel like he doesn't want me.. He deserves one of these girls.. And don't say guys don't want these girls cause I know guys want these girls.. I know a lot of them with a great personality.. so I am out of this. He doesn't ever put me on social media, it says on fb we are in a relationship but doesn't have me on his profile pic. He also is active on the instagram but doesn't put photos of me on there of the pics we took.. But I know for sure, if it was one of these women he would've had them on there instantly! Cause guys want this women, and I know a lot of these women who have good personalities.. so I am doomed. I always see these types of girls running down my street and ALL of the guys looking at them. Even my boyfriend glances, and it sucks.. My sister looks a lot like these girls and whenever my boyfriend meets her he's gonna like her more.. she always gets attention.. I tried losing weight countless times, even my mom has given up on helping me.. So. I guess I am gonna break it off with him. How do I tell him? I honestly give up.He deserves better, and a hot woman?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Everyone always has urge to glance something they find attractive that's just how we are as humans but I understand what you mean but if the person is happy with who their with i don't think your boy friend would run off with anyone. Don't compare yourself to others and let your self esteem get to you making you loose something you want to keep. If you don't think he loves you or you think he doesn't find you attractive try to have a talk with him.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've dated a girl who was chubby and had issues with the way she looked and as much as I find all of the girls in those pictures attractive , I would still prefer to be with the girl that I love and even though I'm not dating her anymore I never broke up with her just because of her weight or because "she wasn't good enough". Your weight or looks shouldn't really matter if the person finds you attractive and loves you for you. For all you know those other girls can be in a worse state that you are in. No one is perfect and that's what makes everyone unique in their own way.

• If your boyfriend can't find ways to show and prove to you that he wants needs and loves you let alone help you feel more secure about the relationship you have with him then he is stupid

You are a beautiful woman and if you want to lose weight then he should be there helping you lose weight

0|0
    0|0
  • Boys, it's fap time

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes