Has she lost interest in me?

I went on a date with a girl last Sunday, went great, before that she was all over me, texting me all day, with hearts and all that. She had her ap exams, which she was very stressed for. So on Tuesday she was cramming the night before, and I said you should take a break, that way you give your brain a rest and don't drive yourself nuts. After that she was not texting me, So i kept trying to see what the problem was, yesterday she told me it was because I "told her to not study" which I did not. I was simply trying to help, I apologized and have really been missing her, we really had something great going. She rarely ever texts me now. My question is, has she lost interest, or just mad? And, can I get her back, and how? Any advice would be helpful, this has been driving me nuts.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• She obviously takes her studies seriously. Unless you know exactly her study habits or how long she studies I wouldn't advise telling her to take a break.
    ... It seems to me you need to give this some time. She's obviously stressed about her exams. Let her be stressed and study. Don't text her constantly and bothering why she won't text back as often. For real, be patient.

My advise for you is tell her "Do your best and you'll do fine on the tests!". Encourage her. Mentally support her. Take her out to eat after she's done with testing to celebrate or something. Support her.

• problem is the tests are over, and she’s still really mad about what happened, i don’t understand it

• Hmm well it sounds like you may have pissed her off then or before that. Good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• she's just mad. the stress probably got to her.
    i say do something really sweet (but make sure it revolves around her schedule or you might seem self-centred) maybe take her somewhere relaxing like a local park or for dinner.