How do I know the girl I like likes me back? ▪LGBTQ+▪?

i met this girl on tinder (dont judge me okay). we are both kinda antisocial. we had been talking for more than half a year after tinder on facebook but never met even though we lived in the same city. later we finally met but bc i misunderstood something she said, and bc im shy i was not as free as i should have been, i didn't talk as much as i did on social media. a few days after we met, she said i look better in person and she didn't mean to hurt me (with the thing i misunderstood). she knows she is the person who knows the most about me, she said im cute a few times, she is really nice to me. we literally talk all day since we started to talk, but since the first date-or not date (i dont even know) we haven't seen each other and im not sure whats going on inside her head i need help. do u guys think i should ask her to meet again or what
okay so we were joking today and i said i could plait her hair (he has really short hair) then she said she didn't believe me and i was like well should i prove i could do it and she responded by saying yeah you should. i asked when then she asked when my exam period started. i told her its gonna be from 05.31 till 06.28. and she was like okay after your exams bc you should study.
.
.
like
what
its more than a month you guys

09

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she's showing an adequate amount of interest in you. I thinks she may feel the same way as you do. Unsure if you're interested in her. The tricky thing with this situation is that you're shy. You don't want to say something stupid or something that could ruin your shot. So you have two main options:

You could try making a move, but you'll need to realize that if you make a mistake, it won't be a big deal unless you make it seem like one. So if you take this approach you need to do it casually or maybe a little nonchalance. You want to make her know you're interested. So you could throw her hints of how you feel but capsule them within joke to kill any chance of awkwardness. When doing this you can then get a chance to be sure if she's really interested. If she shows uneasiness to your compliments and hints, which I think is unlikely, take a step back and analyze the situation.

But you have another option which is to give her a little in indication of your interest. This'll be like the first option but you'll be seducing her, giving her motivation and room to make her move.

I didn't want over whelm with info so I had to cut out a lot I thinks I wanted to say. So just ask if you'd like me to evaluate.

• thanks for the useful answer :) she is now in a foreign country but when she arrives back i think im gonna ask her if she wants to meet me again

• Damn... I was typing so fast a missed enough words to build a sentence.

• I'm glad I could offer a little help