If someone rejects you the first time, can you ask them again later?

Is there any chance that someone changes there mind after a while, and what can you dot to do that?

1945

Most Helpful Girls

• Don't give up just on the first try, keep trying and make her realize how much she mean to you and make her see how much you mean every word and love her, but if in the end she still can't see that than is her lost, and you shouldn't be sad or regret but be happy and keep going at last you already try you best and maybe she isn't the one for you, believe that there's always someone's waiting for you and that someone is the best things that God send it for you 😊 good luck

• Yes, but you have to give them a reason to do so. You need to give them space after they reject you and slowly rebuild a relationship with them. Let them know more about you and why they should date you. If that happens you will give them more information and more reasons to give you a chance.