Help lol why do nice guys always lose?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not true. I'm an asshole, but I win by playing the nice guy. You guys must not be doing it right.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• "Nice guys" are losers who are actually cowards who don't take risks and masquerade their spinelessness with timidity and politeness. When a guy says that he's a "nice guy" and expects some kind of romantic it sexual favor because they behave a certain way, it is now if a euphemism for "loser".

I'm not saying you shouldn't be nice to others (especially a potential significant other). Just don't be a jerk and pretend you're not.

0|1
    0|0
  • That is the universally unanswerable question. But good guys don't always lose. You are in demand when a girl is done looking for Mr Right Now and wants Mr. Right.

0|1
    0|0
  • Becuase "nice guys" tell girls who reject to fuck off and die and only treat women with some low form respect just coz the believe they should get a reward for being nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because so-called nice guys often lack a head-on approach style, when interacting with girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's because women are not attracted to men who worship them.

0|0
    0|0
  • because everything is so distracting especially women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they label themselves as nice guys and have the mentality they're going to lose

0|0
    0|0
  • Because nice guys really aren't nice guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they're focused on the wrong shit!

0|0
    0|0
  • They dont, ugly, short or poor guys lose.

0|0
    0|0
    • They do tho. I mean im a good guy im ulgy and poor. Im just not short.

• Show All
    • Try a trap 👍

• Had one a long time ago lol.

• nice guys FINISH last, trust me

0|0
    0|1

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes