Would you date a sick person?

Hi everybody.

I was wondering, would you date a sick person?
Like, i'm 22. And i'm sick, i have 3 things.. my liver is almost dead, my blood is a mess and all my muscles and stuff are irritated.

You can't see i'm sick and that i'm in pain. (See picture)

But to come back at the question.
I was dating a girl and we were really into each other. When i told here about my disease she dumped me and *poof* she was gone.

Would you date a sick person? Why or why not.

Thank you for your time! Would you date a sick person?Would you date a sick person?
  • I would date a sick person
  • I would not date a sick person

33

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not date a sick person, it's to hard to deal with for me. I have many very sick people in my family and I seriously can't deal with more people important for me being sick, that's just too much for me.

• Its good that you are honest!
      But if you really like a guy.. does it really matter then?

• Thanks ^-^
      I would stay his friend and not involve in a relationship with him, I think if I go in a relationship I would get much stronger feeling for him so it would hurt me even more.

• Thanks for the MHO :)