Why don't gamer girls wanna date gamer guys?

I see a lot of gamer girls but they reject other gamer guys and I'm wondering why that is?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't want to date a guy who ISN'T a gamer xD It's nice if you share interests with your partner.
    Maybe they just aren't attracted to this specific guys, being a gamer alone isn't enough here.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe because they hate competition

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe cause they know they wouldn't any attention? I'm a gamer too and when I play I forget to eat, drink and all, I spent my time gaming so I can understand why gaming girl or guy wouldn't date someone like that.

0|0
    0|0
    • They could be playing together

• Show All
    • Right well thanks anyway

• @Slim57 You're welcome

• We do like gamer guys. There's just a lot of shitty traits associated with gamer guys too, you gotta weed them out :P

0|0
    0|0
    • Like what?

• Show All
    • @Slim57 It probably doesn't help that gamer girls themselves also tend to be introverted. Two introverts together can work well (like I said, it did for me) but it doesn't exactly provide a very easy route to getting into a relationship, y'know? These aren't necessarily things a girl will run through her head before getting with someone, like a check list, but I think most gamer girls would pick up on those shared traits and at least subconsciously be aware of them.

• My last was introverted as well and it didn't go well but yeah I see exactly what you mean, that's why I hardly know any in person and when I try online no luck

• I'd actually prefer to date a gamer guy, at least he'd understand why I like video games and why I take so long to answer sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure it's situational. Gamer girls do like gamer guys..

0|0
    0|0
  • It's probably due to other traits of theirs.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes