Guys, would you ever date a girl taller than you?

I mostly hear it's weird for a guy to date a girl taller than him. Even my last boyfriend who was 4 inches shorter than me felt weird about it.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, but height doesn't matter to me. I'm not super tall myself (5'7) but I would never discount a woman because of her height. Why say no to someone because of something they could never choose or control? (this also baffles me as to why women want a taller guy. I hear the , he'll be able to keep me safe argument all the time, but that's not entirely true. I don't know it just seems like such a limiting factor if you are looking to date ya know? like I see quite a few women on dating sites and such who make the statement "guys under 6ft need not apply". I'm just like alright, if you want to limit your dating pool, thats on you).

sorry, didn't mean to go on a rant there lol, it just perplexes me is all.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• I wouldn't mind, as long as she doesn't wear heals, and really press the issue that she is tall!! :) :) I love women's college volleyball and a lot of them are HOT, and over 6 feet!! I'm a bit over six feet, and it wouldn't bother me in the slightest if she was taller than me!! It's really about the PERSON, no her body, or height!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'11 but if there's a really cool girl who just happens to be taller than, I'm all for it.

Too short is a problem for me though. But too tall isn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would. A significant height difference might make it a bit weird, but a few inches would be okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'm 5'9"- 5'10" and i would date a girl taller than myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. Now if she was 6'8 it might be awkward. But a few inches, no problem at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have before. 3x to be exact. The tallest was about 4 inches taller than I am

0|0
    0|0
  • No cause I'm 6'1" and girls taller than me are ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • Already done it on more than occasion

0|0
    0|0
  • I have. One model I dated was 2" taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell ya

0|0
    0|0
  • I have always been attracted to short women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry many guys doesn't care about height

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes