Guys, would you ever date a girl taller than you?

I mostly hear it's weird for a guy to date a girl taller than him. Even my last boyfriend who was 4 inches shorter than me felt weird about it.
  • Yes
  • No

15

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, but height doesn't matter to me. I'm not super tall myself (5'7) but I would never discount a woman because of her height. Why say no to someone because of something they could never choose or control? (this also baffles me as to why women want a taller guy. I hear the , he'll be able to keep me safe argument all the time, but that's not entirely true. I don't know it just seems like such a limiting factor if you are looking to date ya know? like I see quite a few women on dating sites and such who make the statement "guys under 6ft need not apply". I'm just like alright, if you want to limit your dating pool, thats on you).

sorry, didn't mean to go on a rant there lol, it just perplexes me is all.