Am I being played with?

I've been talking with this girl on the phone every night for the past 3 months we finally met 4 days ago and she slept over 3 nights ago the day after she stayed we were on the phone again all night and day she was meant to come stay again but she dodged the question, when she was here it was great laughing play fighting and just relaxing! But now i dont hear from her i asked if she wanted to date but she said that shed have to think about it and then i seen her for 30 mins last night and when we were together she was teling me how she wants to move further away again! How do i tell if there's something there or wheter i just give up?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• She just confused go with the flow enjoy the moment and whatever happnes happnes

0|0
    0|0
    • Im enjoying my time with her its just that though! Its a struggle to get the time with her, i know she's doing nothing today and yet i haven't gotten a reply back for 5 hours and snapchat says she opened it

• Show All
    • Look at it this way your young you got so much life left with so many other potential partners do you wanna waste time on this or just talk to her if she ignores you again there is your answer

• But the problem i have is this is the first girl I've gotten close to dating in the last 3-4 years

• If I asked a girl out on a date and her response was ''I'll think about it'' then I'd be gone. Your problem is you have a scarcity mindset, and you are waiting on her, instead of being busy.

Your first mistake was talking on the phone every night for 3 months without meeting sooner too. You are wasting your time, but the attachment you've developed (from the 3 months of phone calls), your waiting for her to respond, and her vague response will mean you will continue wasting your time.

Having the balls to walk away from a hot, sexy girl will save you a heck of a lot of bullshit in the future. Do you think she'd still be acting this way if she knew you'd walk... NO.

0|0
    0|0
    • We couldnt meet as we were 12 hours away from each other but now she lives 5 mins away, well what would you do? I walked away for a while i told her i was done but she hit me up when she was back in town and we met up and hung out

• Show All
    • Because yea as you say we talked a lot i feel very strongly about her but i dont know if its the same the other way

• You told her the both of you could try again. She already demonstrated who she was but you ignored it. This is what most guys do because they are unable to enforce strict boundaries due to attachment, hormones, or sex drive.

However, all of us learn in different ways.

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes