Is this an Apple body?

Is this an Apple body?
Yeah yeah I know I’m not toned. Working on it this summer:). I want to dress for my body type so I’d like to know is this an Apple shape , pear, or what?
  • Yes you are an apple
  • Nah not an Apple
  • Unsure
    Vote C

813

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard to determine until you tone up, but judging by your narrower hip to shoulder ratio, more on the apple side.

Pears have very wide hips, almost twice the width of their shoulders.

Apples have noticeably narrow hips that indent on the sides. Hip Dimps lol

I am an apple and out weight goes mostly into our shoulders, chest and stomach.

We have very perky tits and a high posture that makes us look bustier up top than other shapes. An A cup apple can seem like a full B just from shoulder structure.

We typically have a very strong athletic, statuesque look.

Wonderwoman is apple shaped, as is Angelina jolie.

Id kill to be a pear though xD

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, I think it's between pear and apple.

In all honesty and sincerity, I like to say this is my favorite type of body shapes. This is because I'm ass guy and I know great asses come from such figures. At the same time, you're well "distributed" without other parts snatching the "limelight" away from your ass.

You boyfriend is a very lucky guy. Congratulate him on my behalf!

• Thank you :) I’ll tell my future boyfriend when I get one

• O you shall! It's easy. As long as the guy is known to be ass man, approach him.

I'm almost certain he'll strip you in his mind when you "innocently" show off your butt in public areas. And you will blow him off when you have sex with him doggy style or reverse cowgirl, as he already fucked you that way in his mind many time already.

LOL! Sorry TMI? This is what happens to me now... (sorry)