Is this an Apple body?

Is this an Apple body?
Yeah yeah I know I’m not toned. Working on it this summer:). I want to dress for my body type so I’d like to know is this an Apple shape , pear, or what?
  • Yes you are an apple
    Vote A
  • Nah not an Apple
    Vote B
  • Unsure
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard to determine until you tone up, but judging by your narrower hip to shoulder ratio, more on the apple side.

Pears have very wide hips, almost twice the width of their shoulders.

Apples have noticeably narrow hips that indent on the sides. Hip Dimps lol

I am an apple and out weight goes mostly into our shoulders, chest and stomach.

We have very perky tits and a high posture that makes us look bustier up top than other shapes. An A cup apple can seem like a full B just from shoulder structure.

We typically have a very strong athletic, statuesque look.

Wonderwoman is apple shaped, as is Angelina jolie.

Id kill to be a pear though xD

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, I think it's between pear and apple.

In all honesty and sincerity, I like to say this is my favorite type of body shapes. This is because I'm ass guy and I know great asses come from such figures. At the same time, you're well "distributed" without other parts snatching the "limelight" away from your ass.

You boyfriend is a very lucky guy. Congratulate him on my behalf!

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you :) I’ll tell my future boyfriend when I get one

• O you shall! It's easy. As long as the guy is known to be ass man, approach him.

I'm almost certain he'll strip you in his mind when you "innocently" show off your butt in public areas. And you will blow him off when you have sex with him doggy style or reverse cowgirl, as he already fucked you that way in his mind many time already.

LOL! Sorry TMI? This is what happens to me now... (sorry)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would say 'Cuddly Pear' type!! I kind of like those shapes!!

1|0
    0|0
  • i'd say somewhere between apple and pear. you still have a visible waistline so i don't think you're technically an apple.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you:) trying to dress and eat according to my body

• Show All
    • Totally. My body feels more happy with less sugar. Do you workout too?

• me too. i was getting headaches because i was having too much sugar back a few years ago haha! and yes i do, i workout most days. what about you?

• To me it looks like you have a violin or 8 shape body. That means your hip bones are positioned higher in the body which gives the illusion of an apple shape but I can still see that you have a waist line. With your body type peplum and skinny jeans could look gorgeous. Make sure to always define that waist.

1|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere between a pear and an hourglass like a Monroe with a bit extra 😅

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, and I don't care. But I don't really eat apples, but looking at her i want to eat that apple

1|0
    0|0
  • I’d say apple, your shoulders are wider than hips, but I don't know it depends on the angle. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't know body fruit terminology, but you look good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I agree with the people saying pear. You have a really nice body, by the way 🙂

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe so

1|0
    0|0
  • Its just fat

1|1
    4|0
    • SO you obviously don’t know the body shape.

• Show All
    • I didn't ask you to.

• Yes you are girl, You are replying on my opinion on someone else's question. Nobody invited you.

• I'm not sure what a female apple looks like

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha it’s like your top heavy with skinny legs. But my legs are thickish too. Thanks for the comment

• More like Macrosoft...

1|0
    0|0
  • looks pear to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you are more of a pear than an apple

1|0
    0|0
  • Onion body...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, your body is good and healthy by the way.

0|0
    1|0
  • You have a lovely body

0|0
    0|0
  • I see a little bit of the apple shape, but you seem more rectangular (or I think they call it banana with the fruit comparisons) to me because your shoulders match your hips pretty well. The way your sides dip in makes me think that you'd probably actually be hourglass shaped if you did decide you want to lose weight though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No just looks like you got a high percentage of body fat. Judge it on where your hip bones are.

0|0
    0|0
    • It’s actually not that much. That’s what the doctor said. But thanks for the comment :)

• Show All
    • Ugh yeah it’s tough to lose it

• Oh I’ve been there still am kinda. Try cutting carbs out and eating salad and your choice of protein and start working out if you aren’t already. And keep salt low too sometimes that causes water retention.

Recommended myTakes