The guy I'm dating confessed he hasn't been exclusive?

I've been dating this guy for a year, long distance, we met a few times. He has told me he's in love with me and wants to live with me in the future. We are a great match and truly love each other. I found out he had been hanging out with an ex girlfriend and confronted him, he said they are nothing more than friends and that she has a bad drug history. I grew more and more uncomfortable with the situation and let him know that I felt like it was more than just a friend thing and he ended up confessing that he has been dating her on and off for years and is worried about her addiction but wants to cut ties with her. He said that he feels horrible about keeping it from me as I told him I wanted to be monogamous. Do you think it's probable he really feels stuck due to her addiction issues or is there no hope for him and I?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think it’s a bad situation period and he’s the one who keeps choosing to go back to her and lie to you.

I’d get out

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't trust a guy who lied to you. There's also no way for you to know for sure since you are long distance, so it's up to you if you can trust him or not.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes