All guys want hot women? He deserves better?

MY boyfriend and I are complete opposites, he's a full on country guy and I am a city girl. But he's so supportive of me. I like him a lot, even love him. But I just don't feel like I am good enough, I got fired from 2 jobs already. I still have a job now I can make a career out of. I am told I am gonna ruin it over there too. I am in debt, and am really overweight and trying to lose weight. I always see girls who have great bodies running down my street and all the guys looking at them even driving by.. I was hanging with my boyfriend yesterday and he glanced at them. And It broke my heart cause I don't think he is attracted to me. I am really fucking chubby and flabby.. He says he loves me and likes me the way I am. He said he likes my height (I am super short) I am pale, and I am chubby.. I am a brunette with blue eyes. But I hate how I look, I am ugly. My mom even gave up trying to help me lose weight, she said she's lost hope. He deserves better and I don't know how to tell him.. He glanced at those girls running but I still feel like he doesn't want me.. He deserves one of those women, And don't say guys don't want these girls cause I know guys want these girls.. I know a lot of them with a great personality.. so I am out of this. HOW do I tell him?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry, but it seems like you are trying to tell him that you don't want to be happy, or to have a lover, you just want to be miserable.

I have no idea why you don't like yourself. Why you sabotage any chance of getting approval or appreciation. But it seems your thought pattern is to make sure you fail and get punished for being "not good enough".

I am not a therapist. I want to extend an invitation; message me if you want to exchange thoughts/ideas.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you really WANT to break up with him just because you think that he deserves someone better? For me, it normal for guys to look at those girls with hot body but at the end they will always look and love their partners. Well, it's your choice. Maybe you should start losing some weight for yourself and not for your boyfriend. I feel that he really loves you, you're lucky to have him.