If ur boyfriend talks to strangers, they send nudes and he tells u he enjoys talking to her. I dumped him and he won't even say sorry! Won't speak at all?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you care? Get over him. I agree it seems sketchy, but my girlfriend talks to guys all the time, let's them flirt with her and has even some of her male friends naked. The facr that she sent him nudes and he enjoyed talking to her doesn't neceassarily mean he was cheating, but obviously if he was cheating then he deserves to be dumped.

0|0
    2|0
    • Love is about trust and one another. Not another person

• Show All
    • @letschat113 I hate cheating and dishonesty too, but the time I spend with her honestly makes me feel like she couldn't cheat on me. She doesn't see her actions as being unfaithful, and without a reason to, I don't want to assume she is cheating.

• I can understand that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Let this Loser Go You deserve better.
    What do you Need his Sorry ass Sorry Here, dear, For? He will never be Sincere about it anyways, Even if he Tells you till you're Blue in the Face. xx

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Then he was a ass hole who never really cared about you and you should waste anymore time on him or thinking about him

1|0
    0|0
  • Glad you took the step to dump him. Fuck him, don't expect anything at all. Just focus on your life. If he comes back, messaging, calling do not respond. Ignore it

0|0
    0|0
    • My name is on his lights and truck. I can't be such a bitch on that part...

• Show All
    • Hurt that I dumped him? That's why he won't say a dam word or say sorry? Out of being hurt. Well dam. How the hell does he think I feel. Dumb ass.

• That and guilty, he knows he did wrong to afraid to say.

• The sending nudes is an immediate cya. I am sorry you were treated like that.

0|0
    0|0
    • She sent the nude pic aftwr he sent a pic of us. The fact is, he still wants to talk to her and told me not to ruin it. Wouldn't let me say any thing or delete it off his face. He said if u r gonna be jealous of something like that u nd to fucking grow up and stop being so childish. It pissed me off that he could disrespect me like that. I am a grown women, a single mom and have no time for games nor will I play them.

• Good for you. He sounds like a real wanker.

• Get over him. He‘s not worth it.

1|0
    0|0
    • I am going out. Trying to clear my head of it all. After 5 years. We were house shopping and gonna get married. He is pissed off at me for breaking it off. I told him we were not compatible and we were done. I will not let that abuse tore me up any longer.

• Show All
    • Well good luck and stay away from idiots like that!

• There's someone better out there for you ❤

1|0
    0|0
    • There has to be... Dam. I never cheated, he never pd my bills and I never asked him for nothing.

• Show All
    • Don't stoop to his level honey.
      You're better than that.

• I feel better

• Good riddance to bad rubbish I'd say.

1|0
    0|0
  • You did good.

0|0
    0|0
  • If u talk to him again then u r fucking idiot

1|0