If ur boyfriend talks to strangers, they send nudes and he tells u he enjoys talking to her. I dumped him and he won't even say sorry! Won't speak at all?

49

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you care? Get over him. I agree it seems sketchy, but my girlfriend talks to guys all the time, let's them flirt with her and has even some of her male friends naked. The facr that she sent him nudes and he enjoyed talking to her doesn't neceassarily mean he was cheating, but obviously if he was cheating then he deserves to be dumped.

• Love is about trust and one another. Not another person

• @letschat113 I hate cheating and dishonesty too, but the time I spend with her honestly makes me feel like she couldn't cheat on me. She doesn't see her actions as being unfaithful, and without a reason to, I don't want to assume she is cheating.

• I can understand that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Let this Loser Go You deserve better.
    What do you Need his Sorry ass Sorry Here, dear, For? He will never be Sincere about it anyways, Even if he Tells you till you're Blue in the Face. xx