Should I be upset?

My boyfriend follows a lot of political pages on insta. He also follows truck pages, was scrolling through one and there was a bunch of trucks. Then this one photo was a bunch of girls around the truck half naked, and even though he didn't like the picture. It made me feel bad about my body cause it doesn't compare to theirs. Those girls were pretty and sometimes I think he is better off with a good looking girl. He tells me I look good, but I know deep down a guy wants a girl whose smokin. Should I be worried?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys know girls in pictures aren't nearly as good as having a girl in real life. Most guys also know that these girls are air brushed, and don't really look as good as their pictures. A guy is with the girl he wants to be with. It's not just about looks. In fact, it's definitely not just about looks. Most guys genuinely care, and want a girl who fits their life style, personality needs, and is good to get along with. Looks come after that. Your guy chose you, because he wanted you. If he wanted some other girl, he would be with her. But he's with you, because he wants to be with you.

• You're right, I am getting worked up over nothing. I guess I am just looking for stuff at this point. Thanks again for reassurance!

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, any guy that posts that kind of stuff themselves isn't worth a girl's time. But if he just likes stuff like that, or it's on his feed, you have nothing to worry about. He can't help what shows up on his feed.

• HE isn't posting it, it was just in the feed. He looks at cars a lot lmfao. Guys and their cars.