When is it a good time to make it official?

I’ve been on 3 dates with a guy and known him for a month. I clearly like him and I think he likes me too.

When do people usually make relationships exclusive or official? We both haven’t bought up the subject yet.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• its useful to be communicating, but u dont have to really make it official. both of you guys discuss. just talk.. heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy just talk. thats it. no problemo. you can make it like 30% official. just take your time. if you think its right to tell him, you can. make sure you guys communicate clearly on this. communication is key in relationships. how well u guys talk to each other, even openly is how good of a couple you are. but it takes time to build. and so, build it. be yourself.

some people are just slower, like for me.. i think i would take like 2-3 months before making it official.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'd do it during/after the second date if she wants to as well, if she doesn't want to then I'll wait another 2 weeks/3dates or so and I'll just leave

0|0
    0|0
  • whenever it feels natural for it. there's no measurement of time that's official. when both are ok, and consenting on it, and it doesn't feel like a chore, there ya have it. its official.

0|0
    0|0
  • After about 6 months. But really, don't try to label it, just date, get to know, and see where it goes. Cuz no guy is going to want to go along with all that shtick. Next you'll say you want to post it on facebook. Egads.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was in the same boat as you recently--things were going great, I asked, and sadly found out she wasn't ready for a relationship, so things are no more. I'd say just let things happen naturally, you don't really need a label.

0|0
    0|0
  • When it is clearly agreed upon by both parties is the best time to do so, give it time and if they make it official or you talk and agree then it is okay to make it official

0|0
    0|0
  • Simple. After the first sexual encounter you can talk over breakfast about it. You tell him you want to be exclusive if he wants your bed anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • When it feels natural. Spend lots of time together in a short time so you really get to know each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let him be the one to bring it up, so that you don't scare him off.

0|0
    0|1
  • Discuss it between the two of you to confirm and mutually agree and announce it.

0|0
    0|0
  • When ever y’all feel comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give it 9 or 10 more dates

0|0
    0|0
  • 7:34 pm est

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 dates is usually good