When is it a good time to make it official?

I’ve been on 3 dates with a guy and known him for a month. I clearly like him and I think he likes me too.

When do people usually make relationships exclusive or official? We both haven’t bought up the subject yet.

016

Most Helpful Guy

• its useful to be communicating, but u dont have to really make it official. both of you guys discuss. just talk.. heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy just talk. thats it. no problemo. you can make it like 30% official. just take your time. if you think its right to tell him, you can. make sure you guys communicate clearly on this. communication is key in relationships. how well u guys talk to each other, even openly is how good of a couple you are. but it takes time to build. and so, build it. be yourself.

some people are just slower, like for me.. i think i would take like 2-3 months before making it official.