Do you prefer looking for a relationship or let it happen naturally?

• Looking for it (online, downloading apps, etc)
  • Let it happen, even if it took a long a time to find someone

3179

Most Helpful Guy

• It feels so much better when a relationship naturally happens over spending bonding time with someone you really care for! It feels like you're really connecting with them over the course of months/years; that you're learning more about their lifestyle, behavior and what they like. For me, it naturally happened with my girlfriend since I've known her for 16 years (9 years as close friends, 7 years dating).

Realistically in this time age, most people would be skeptical of a stranger who is overly friendly or generous since society has taught us not to trust anyone! It also doesn't help that people have such busy schedules nowadays that most things would need to be planned ahead of time! I think that's why most people are resorting to looking for a relationship, instead of it naturally happening! I would believe most people would prefer to have relationships happen naturally, like a fairy tale because it sounds romantic if you think about it!

Most Helpful Girl

• I kind of believe in both, even though my boyfriend now was just a random running into each other. I've never been on a dating app but I am not opposed to people doing them. I've seen people have lasting relationships off of online dating and even get happily married.
    An example is one of my cousins find his now wife on dating cite and in all honestly it would of been too hard to find someone without it. Not that he isn't social or he's weird, its just his job is mostly from home and he can be pretty busy during the week and if he's going out its with guy friends every once in a while, he wasn't being introduced to a lot of girls in work places or friend outings because he was older and most of his friends already had marriages. It was just way more efficient for him.
    But on the other hand it think randomly meeting someone is a fun and interesting kind of thing. I would always want my partners to come from spur of the moment meetings, but now that we have technology why not use it if we need to?