Hooters andr such?

Do you guys go to Hooters when you're in a relationship, and what do you get out of it? I mean if the chick is not completely stuck up, you have to know she's only flirting for a bigger tip right? Do you really get a thrill out of looking at a chick in shorts and a tank? I mean even a strip club you can't touch so what's the point? And do you feel like a guy is whipped if he don't go to a place like that? Chicks do you stop your man from going?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• I went to Hooter's one time maybe 7 years ago. I didn't care much for the place so no I have no interest in ever going there again.

I don't go there so it is a moot point. If I liked the place and my lady was hurt by it I'd gladly not go out of respect and honor to her feelings.

Strip clubs? They're trash I wouldn't be caught dead in one of those places paying those losers money to take their clothes off. Intentionally lusting after other women and paying women to take their clothes off for you and letting them dance on your lap isn't the recipe for a healthy, respectful relationship so your "can't touch" copout is basically a load of crap.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do I stop him going to a restaraunt?
    No, that has to be the ultimate in controlling behaviour showing a huge lack of self esteem. I trust my husband, I wouldn’t be with him if I didn’t and he can look at anyone he wants. He always comes home to eat

• I used to feel that way to an extent. I wouldn't have stopped him from going out any restaurant however I would hate to think he was lusting after another woman regardless of where he saw said woman. Then I found out he was doing drugs and cheating with a woman whom we both worked with.

Currently seeing a new guy and his (married) co-workers made the "would she let you go" comment.
      So first off why is it on me, he says he doesn't want to but hell we're not even serious so I dont really care. But it makes me wonder what they get out of it...