Help I don't think my boyfriend likes me?

I recently started dating this guy whos has problems socializing and communicating. A lot of people just lable him with being socially awkward or antisocial. His friends have also said he's really hard to talk to and thats just his personality. With that being said it super hard to talk to him, i try to have a conversation and he always seem so uninterested and not engage back. Or if we text he'll only send 2 or 3 messages a day or leave me on read a lot if time. I've told him not to do it or to talk to me more but he keeps doing the same thing. We only been together 3 weeks and we haven't kissed or went out on a date. When i ask to go out on a Saturday he acts like he's the busiest guy in the world when he really is doing nothing. I don't think he really likes me by the way im the one who asked him out. I told him how i felt and he kissed my forehead and told me that he does like me and that i worry to much. But i feel like he was only doing it for show bc we were near are friends bc when i do manage to get him alone he doesn't act all sweet and charming. My boyfriend has NEVER had a girlfriend and has NEVER kissed a girl. I try to write it off as him having 0 experience in a relationship thats why he acts the crappy way he does bc he has no idea what he's doing and when i try to give him tips on how to be a better boyfriend he ignores me. What should i do about him bc i do like him but its very stressful to be with someone who puts in 0 effort and your trying your best and they dont care. What should i do? Help I don't think my boyfriend likes me?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Like you said, he doesn't know what he's doing.. i wouldn't worry about the messages but the best thing to do is probably to get him alone and really ask whats up, it has to come from 2 ways or it just won't work, and there might be a chance that he doesn't even realize what he is doing wrong. Communication is key, that probably counts double for a introvert or a shy person

Most Helpful Girl

• Try and engage or let him know how you feel. Tell him what you want to do about it so you'll both compromise. Or he could be cheating at the same time. If he doesn't change all in all he's just a boring person and those types of people suck.