Why am I so consistently stupid?

Just asking this question because I constantly find myself liking a girl when there is a high chance that they don't even care enough to like me back.

I honestly don't get what I do wrong all the time because the results always turn out to be the f****** same, I must be too generically ugly for most girls or have a shit personality or both.
I don't get why its so much to ask for to have a bit of romantic love in my life maybe I'm just not supposed to have anyone like that at all because clearly ugly people like me don't deserve it.

And just before anyone says the grass is greener on the other side or anything along them lines just remember 'it's better to be in love once and not have it work then not be loved at all.'

20