What are the little things you do to make your SO feel special and happy?

Is there something, that you know it makes your SO happy, so you like to do it for them? What is it? 😊

4375

Most Helpful Guys

• Can't do much from 5k km far still I try to do whatever makes you happy smiling and calm because only thing matters for is your happiness 😊 and the rest you already know 😚

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Take on dates and random kisses. Cooking for eachother and trips to new places. Most relationships flourish when you do fun things together that you both enjoy and learn from. Learn about eachother in profound ways and apply those new discoveries and apply them in meaningfull ways.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• just be there emotionally if they ever needs it, let them have their alone time once in a while to re-charge and just try to cheer them up when they are down. People mostly need emotional support in a relationships :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • My boyfriend always sends me a good morning message and i love it. He is always awake first for work. Things i do for him, i'm not really sure. I alqays just support him however i can and i always ask what he wants for dinner when he visits. I'm always aski g about his day but he has nothing that he really loves except when i wear my lingerie for him πŸ˜‚

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE