What kind of person attracts you?

Honest opinion.

52145

Most Helpful Guy

• attracts me?

No girl i attract them. Normally goody goody cuttie girl girls, go wtf why am i attracted to this asshole. He's fucking sick. But i... feel him.

so I forgot how to pick up girls. Just waiting for the next bus

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • lol.

• oh and it's not the F*ck boy dick sending way. Omg it looks exactly like that. Be humble, be creative, be a decent human being. When you act like an asshole, put ego behind and apologize. Don't have absolute values on too many things, as it restricts your intelligence and creativity. That confuses the girl from the asshole side - that attracts them. I asshole side/sick side is not attractive. Is this other side, this one confuses them - attraction

thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to say "I love a bad boy" but really, for some reason, It's troubled guys I get so attracted to. I can't explain it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE