What kind of person attracts you?

Honest opinion.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• attracts me?

No girl i attract them. Normally goody goody cuttie girl girls, go wtf why am i attracted to this asshole. He's fucking sick. But i... feel him.

so I forgot how to pick up girls. Just waiting for the next bus

1|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • lol.

• oh and it's not the F*ck boy dick sending way. Omg it looks exactly like that. Be humble, be creative, be a decent human being. When you act like an asshole, put ego behind and apologize. Don't have absolute values on too many things, as it restricts your intelligence and creativity. That confuses the girl from the asshole side - that attracts them. I asshole side/sick side is not attractive. Is this other side, this one confuses them - attraction

thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to say "I love a bad boy" but really, for some reason, It's troubled guys I get so attracted to. I can't explain it.

2|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 144

• The Strong Christian girl. I'm an Atheist but I find Christian girls really attractive, I'm talking the one who is honest to herself, the one who excepts her mistakes, faults and weaknesses and actually tries to fix them.
    Of course I wouldn't try to change her beliefs and I'd like her to open minded to of course date a Atheist.

3|0
    0|0
  • Someone who is kind and honest. A good sense of humor (fluent in sarcasm is a plus). Someone who is passionate and driven. Respectful to herself and others. Someone who shares my hobbies and/or interests. Someone I can be comfortable around and accepts my quirks. Physical appearance isn't really a big factor though I am attracted to a genuine smile and an infectious laugh. Nice eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well in physical attraction, someone with a decent face and decent body, doesn't have to be super good looking, but slighlty above average. In mental attraction, someone who has a curious mind and a passion and likes to discover new things and is kind and caring, just in general a good human being.

1|0
    1|0
  • Personality, Humour,
    Eh... someone that understands me.. I'll fall in love with..
    I'm not like most guys tho xD...

2|0
    0|0
  • Attractive, fit, funny, intellectual. Someone who I could have a conversation with for hours and hours. Good traditional values too. Important for raising families and all. Even if I may not particularly be looking for that type of girl right now. Also, someone who is straightforward and isn't afraid to speak their mind and call me out on bullshit.

1|0
    2|0
  • I've never liked myself and doubt I ever will, so I often find myself with someone who has many problems, but usually large ones, but ones that can be helped with and ones people seek help for, I love caring for people and hate myself even more if my own problems get in the way of that so I look for a genuine person with a tough life so I can walk them through life and be that shoulder they can lean on the whole time

1|0
    0|0
  • A woman that can put herself together well. Tucked in shirt, nice pants, clean shoes, little makeup, and not afraid to smile. Never present yourself as easy or slutty. But present yourself as someone worth the chase. The nature of men is to hunt and work for what we want. An easy slut gets quick attention but not a ring. A woman that is well put together and guards her virtue is very valuable to a man because those women are rare.

1|0
    0|0
  • From a physical point of view, that depends about the girl, generally speaking anyway I do prefer brunettes or dark/brown haired girls. She should be a sweet girl, who loves to joke and laugh, easy-going, but... also a girl who's strong enough to "shake" me if I feel lost or glum, and that can behave in a serious and focused way when it's time to think about important things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most important thing is "NATURE".. if nature is good than 90% of life with our partner is sorted..

Girl should be independent , strong minded , straight forward, and educated.. Girl who takes care of her health..

A person with whom I can be myself, a person who can easily adjust as per the situation..

1|0
    0|0
  • Ideally: mba or higher education, physically attractive, laughs at a higher than normal amount of my shitty jokes, throwing back some of her own as well, fit
    Reality: physically attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • Intellectual, Outgoing, Attractive, Compassionate, they have to have medium to high self esteem and take care of themselves, also someone organized and caring.

1|0
    0|0
  • I get attracted to a girl that has a cute face, sweet smile, not too thick or thin, has a great open minded personality, warm hearted and not too hysterical but more down to earth

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm attracted to girls who are basically nice people and who are friendly and considerate of other people. And also who have a good sense of humor.

2|0
    0|0
  • The eyes feel the most important in first contact, sweet eyes with a little bit of demon! Further I do not care much about looks, her being pretty is a pro but not a must. Mostly she must be nice to others and not bitchy, let me be able to have a day off with friends without claiming me for her own.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are passionate about what they are doing, regardless of how confident in themselves they are, they are involved in it. They are distracted in being curious about something in life, that makes them excited to live life, and just want to invest themselves in it. They believe in themselves enough to actual do pursue whatever it is, that makes them chase it. They are present, and radiate an acceptance and appreciation for the present (many girls are radiating energy that things needs to happen first, before they get involved, or looking for someone to make them happy) and they are difficult to admire as they feel like an uncertain homework project that is fragile.
    I can overlook looks for a girl with a goal

1|0
    0|0
  • A girl with a good sense of humor who can carry on a conversation

1|0
    0|0
  • Weird, funny, sense of fun, individual with interests in life outside of their appearance. Not fat.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like:
    1. Extremely hot girls
    2. Extremely cute girls
    3. Extremely confident girls
    4. Extremely unavailable girls

3|0
    0|0
  • Well, It's not conscious but obviously I'm attracted to crazy girls with trust issues and battle scars.
    Or rather, they are the only ones attracted to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls with a passion for something. Also caring. Actually caring first, passion second.

2|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 51

• I like professional guys who wear business suits and dress nice and are educated and easy going and intelligent

1|0
    0|0
  • Smart and somewhat mysterious. Doesn't have to be super-handsome at all. I am very attracted to people that I believe are my superior in a lot of ways (talents, intelligence, experience,...).
    Mostly taller than me, but I've fallen hard for a guy that was only 1m65, and I'm 1m70.

2|0
    0|0
  • Someone who makes efforts , appretiates me , someone kind , funny and most important loyal someone honest who isn't afraid to be emotional and talk about his feelings with me
    And that someone doesn't even exist lmao

1|1
    0|0
  • Someone who cares about me and about what I have to say. I've fallen for enough guys who don't. I want someone who enjoys my company, and I want to enjoy theirs. Someone who can take a joke. Someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously. Someone who is confident in themselves, but doesn't ooze arrogance. People who know what they want and are straightforward about it are very attractive in my eyes. Someone who can contribute something in an intellectual discussion.

0|2
    0|0
    • Im glad your not gonna sale yourself short. You deserve better and should never settle. Taking jokes is important and understand how someone jokes too, ... So no one has a misunderstanding. I'll pray you find that guy. :)

• Show All
    • @Duke07 I'll try!

• Uh huh. ... (Smh)

• Someone who is respectful, loyal, intelligent, driven, dorky, and cute. I don’t find what most people find attractive, attractive. I’m a big fan of a man who is strong but does not in any way need to be buff. I’d take a dork over a jock any day

1|1
    0|0
  • He must have brains, has to know how to make me laugh, shows that he cares and similar.
    Physically, I like tall dudes but most of guys are tall to me. Charming smile with nice hair is amazing combo. Also smiling eyes, I prefer light eyes if I'm being really picky. Just no beard pls xD

1|0
    0|0
  • A person like Shawn Mendes. He is handsome, attractive, Beautiful, and tall. He is always laughs. I love the wavy hair. πŸ˜…πŸ˜„

1|0
    0|0
  • Gentleman, funny, positive-thinker, always knows how to handle situation or if he's pressured, and most importantly he's Godly. 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • All I know is I'm attracted to whomever cares about me and truly tries to understand my feelings and potential for one another. Love is complicated, but love comes naturally..

1|1
    0|0
  • A guy who has goals and direction, who knows what he wants and has a plan for it. Someone who is confident, funny and pays attention to detail. Who is a gentleman, a guy who is intelligent and has iniciative

0|0
    0|0
  • Toxic men with mommy issues. Can't trust my judgment lol. They're drawn to me πŸ˜‚ but I guess for real, I'm attracted to intelligence and open mindness. Without the toxicity or mommy issues preferably

1|1
    0|0
  • In my opinion, a guy that attracts me usually is quiet, it gives a sense of mystery. I like usually taller guys, and average- to chubbier guys (best HUGS <3) and sweet. A guy you can trust especially.

2|1
    0|0
  • At first I love their physical qualities. Because you cannot know them at first. But then when you get to know I love when they are kind, nice , a gentleman.

1|0
    0|0
  • mmm I don't know.. it kinda varies to be honest. personality wise, I would say a nice goofy guy, somewhere between dorky and just every day normal dude.

0|1
    0|0
  • Intelligent, weird but mature, not the average type of guy that a girl would be attracted to. He'll be a bit reserved but also kind and polite. Not clingy, cause I tend to be a little independent.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honest and authentic people who emotionally mature and know who they are and what they want. They don't feel like they should be somebody else or judge other people to fit.

0|0
    0|0
  • A man who is kind and knows how to treat a woman. A man with dreams and goals, hard working, loving, caring and giving. Smart, funny, and loves kids. Oh and loves God and Jesus.

0|0
    0|0
  • Passionate, Humble, Simple, Honest, Loyal, Faithful

0|3
    0|0
  • Someone who's like me but has individuality. No particular features phase me except height πŸ’€ as long as there's a vibe and intellect involved it's all gucci.

1|0
    0|0
  • People with sense of humor, charisma and a good sense of style

1|0
    0|1
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes