Is it shallow for me to reject a guy who used to date Asians?

I have nothing against Asian women but I find it to be a deal breaker if a guy dated mostly Asians. The reason is because I am a Latina with tan skin, dark features, curvy. My opposite look makes me feels that he just sees me as an experiment not something that he really wants. Or I feel like he couldn't get along with them hence he ends up choosing me. If he is Asian guy himself, I am fine but not a Non Asian man.

112

Most Helpful Guy

• You preference is your preference, but I think you're assumption is kind of off base. We all have our stuff though... take me for example! I find that women who have dated/hooked up with black men (unless the woman herself is black) are less appealing. Like the instant I know she has been with a black man, I find her less attractive. I have absolutely no problems with black men as people though.